Admission to Other Year Groups
In-Year Admission for 二十零分之二千○十九 academic year only
The following applications will be treated as in-year admissions during 二十零分之二千○十九:
- applications for admission to Year 7 which are received 后 1 September 2019 (late applications for year 7 2019 can still be made via your home local authority until 31 August 2019).
- all other applications for admission to Years 8 to 11.
布里斯托尔 Cathedral 学校合唱团 is a very oversubscribed school and we do 不 have any vacancies in any year group. You are welcome to make an application to go onto the waiting list for the relevant year group for the 二十零分之二千○十九 academic year only.
Priority will 不 be given on the basis of the date an application was added to the list. There is no advantage to making an application early. All applications are ranked in line with the over-subscription criteria, in order of priority, as set out in the published admission arrangements 二十零分之二千○十九 as follows;
- Looked after children and previously looked 后 children;
- Children with a sibling on roll at 布里斯托尔 Cathedral 学校合唱团 (Year 7 to Year 12);
- Random allocation from the postcode areas listed in the admission arrangements.
A full copy of the admission arrangements 二十零分之二千○十九 can be viewed here – 点击这里
Each time a new applicant is added, the waiting list is re ranked in line with the over-subscription criteria, in order of priority, as set out in the published admission arrangements.
Under the School 招生 Code we are unable to give parents/carers any indication as to the likelihood of being able to offer a place and for this reason we are unable to offer individual visits to the school.
Please 不e music specialism places are only available during the secondary transfer normal admission round for Year 7 intake in September each year. 音乐 places are 不 available for any in-year transfers.
Applications will be accepted for children who meet one or more of the following:
- they are resident in the UK
- they hold full British Citizen Passports
- they are from countries whose passports have been endorsed to show that they have the right to abode in this country
- they are from the European Economic Area (EEA).
Applications for children who do not meet one of the above will 不 be accepted until the child is in this country.
Applications submitted in previous years do 不 carry forward into the next academic year. If you have previously submitted an in year application and were unsuccessful in gaining a place at the school, you will need to submit a new 二十零分之二千○十九 应用。
If you wish to make an in year application please complete the online form below. Alternatively, you may request a hard copy from admissions at the school.
In Year application form 二十零分之二千○十九 – 点击这里
布里斯托尔 Cathedral 学校合唱团 Admission Arrangements 二十零分之二千○十九 – 点击这里
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the 应用。
上诉指导 - 点击这里
For further information please contact email@example.com